Chinese Workers in Israel Forbidden to Touch Jewish Women
chang
2003-12-27 04:27:46 UTC
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1112442,00.html

Chinese workers in Israel sign no-sex contract

Conal Urquhart in Tel Aviv

Wednesday December 24, 2003

The Guardian

Chinese workers at a company in Israel have been forced to agree not
to have sex with or marry Israelis as a condition of getting a job.

According to a contact they are required to sign, male workers may not
have any contact with Israeli women - including prostitutes, a police
spokesman, Rafi Yaffe, said.

He said there was nothing illegal about the requirement and that no
investigation had been opened.

The labourers are also forbidden from engaging in any religious or
political activity. The contract states that offenders will be sent
back to China at their own expense.

Advocates of foreign workers, who also come from Thailand, the
Philippines and Romania, say they are subject to almost slave
conditions, and their employers often take away their passports and
refuse to pay them.
Xiao Li
refuse to pay them.
4u2c
2003-12-27 14:30:21 UTC
Ever crossed your mind the Jewish broads love Chinese men? LOL.
ardeedee
2003-12-27 15:16:57 UTC
Why they love matching their Jewish noses to Chinese pricks?
ordosclan
2004-01-03 02:22:33 UTC
Post by Xiao Li
Is this even a problem? Trust me... Chinese men have no interest in
big-nosed Jew broads.
This is a rediculous law because jewish broads will dog anything that moves.

***@mail.hongkong.com
ignoramus
2003-12-27 16:07:13 UTC
Why? They rather want Chinese men to go after Jewish men?

<snipped>
Hornbill
2003-12-28 14:19:29 UTC
Napolean Syndrome!

At last they let the cat out of the bag. Never knew Jews are having such a
big problem with their inferiority complex. Cannot remember anywhere on
earth where others have to force foreigners to sign such unilateral
contracts for their job.

Afterall Jews are Jews.
<snipped>
Pan
2003-12-28 15:05:14 UTC
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:19:29 +0800, "Hornbill"
Post by Hornbill
Napolean Syndrome!
At last they let the cat out of the bag. Never knew Jews are having such a
big problem with their inferiority complex. Cannot remember anywhere on
earth where others have to force foreigners to sign such unilateral
contracts for their job.
Afterall Jews are Jews.
Don't make stupid generalizations. If you think it's uncommon for Jews
to marry non-Jews, you are really ignorant.

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.
TheLittlestHun
2003-12-28 18:43:35 UTC
Actually, the greatest abuse of generalisations is the one that
declares: "You can't make generalisations."
In the real world, we would not be able to function without making
generalisations.
Just a thought.
Ciao.
Pan
2003-12-28 19:09:39 UTC
Post by Hornbill
Napolean Syndrome!
At last they let the cat out of the bag. Never knew Jews are having such a
big problem with their inferiority complex. Cannot remember anywhere on
earth where others have to force foreigners to sign such unilateral
contracts for their job.
Afterall Jews are Jews.
Don't make stupid generalizations. If you think it's uncommon for Jews
to marry non-Jews, you are really ignorant.
Actually, the greatest abuse of generalisations is the one that
declares: "You can't make generalisations."
I didn't say that. I said "don't make _stupid_ generalizations."
Post by TheLittlestHun
In the real world, we would not be able to function without making
generalisations.
The world would be able to function better if people didn't make
_stupid_ generalizations.

I believe the figure is about 1/3 of marriages including at least one
Jewish partner in the U.S. are marriages between Jews and non-Jews. In
countries with much smaller Jewish communities (Burma, Bosnia), the
percentage is often close to 100%, with Muslims often being the
favored non-Jewish partners in those situations.
Post by TheLittlestHun
Just a thought.
No pennies for this thought.

Best,

TheLittlestHun
2003-12-28 19:44:52 UTC
Michael,
You might send this kind of information to Israel. It might help the
Jews there understand the contradictory nature of their
anti-miscegenation policy with respect to the "goy" labourers, who
additionally cannot practice THEIR religions, Jewish or not.
Another valueless thought.
Gene.
ordosclan
2004-01-03 02:23:40 UTC
Post by Hornbill
Napolean Syndrome!
At last they let the cat out of the bag. Never knew Jews are having such a
big problem with their inferiority complex. Cannot remember anywhere on
earth where others have to force foreigners to sign such unilateral
contracts for their job.
Afterall Jews are Jews.
These kind of migrant workers are the kind that give us all a bad
name. You couldnt pay me enough to live in isreal.

***@mail.hongkong.com
rw ong
2004-01-05 04:52:38 UTC
Post by ignoramus
Why? They rather want Chinese men to go after Jewish men?
ROTFLMAO!
Now the Chinese worker have good justification to be gay :-)
Post by ignoramus
<snipped>